Pilates 4 Everybody is a private Pilate studio offering semi private, duet and private Pilates sessions. This year we are celebrating two decades of helping individuals heal and grow through Pilates and current scientific findings. We help you create balanced, elongated muscles, better posture and an awareness to your individual needs.
We combine Joseph Pilates classical work enhanced with the specialized work of restoring functional movement and recovering overall fitness and well being. Each student will experience individualized attention to detail, form and breathing skills.
- Pilates 4 Everybody Weston is a place of learning and education with a strong emphasis on proper breathing patterns, self-discovery and realignment.
- We believe that every individual needs individualized attention and that no two bodies are identical.
- We work with the specific needs of each individual to increase strength and flexibility or post-rehabilitation skills and injury prevention.
- We will provide you with a solid foundation of classical Pilates work and strengthening exercises to do at home or while traveling along with self massage techniques to restore your soft tissue to optimize functional capacity, break up scar tissue and fascial adhesions to enhance the healing process.
- We work with a wide range of clientele of all ages and abilities.
- Our Pilates classes are small in size (max of 4 people) because we want to ensure that you receive personal attention to your specific needs and goals.
Whether you are recovering from an injury, just want to be excited to work out, a lifetime fitness or high level athlete, Pilates 4 Everybody Weston will will design a Pilates program specific to your health and wellness goals.